Year 5 - working from home
Please check 2Email on Purple Mash - this is the way you can keep in touch with us during your time away from school.
TTRockstars Battles have now begun - make sure you log on and join in.
Also take a look at the Rockslam that Mr Wylie has challenged you to!
Hello Year 5,
During your Easter "holidays" we will not be setting any work for you but have instead given you some activities to complete with your families. Please make sure you send emails to show what you have been up to.
Well done to all of those who completed their My Maths homework. All yr5 have new My Maths homework set, which we will check next week. If you have completed your homework this week, you will see a message from your teacher by clicking on 'scores' and then on the last piece of work.
Daily 10 minute tasks:
Pick your maths level
Here is your Viking topic challenge:
- Can you find out about a famous person in history who is linked to your topic? (History)
- Can you find out about a famous event linked to your topic? (History)
- Can you create a picture about your topic? (Art)
- Can you make a model linked you your topic such as a longhouse or a longboat? (Technology)
- Can you make a fact sheet about certain aspects of Viking life such as clothing, law, entertainment, weapons? (English)
- Can you write your own adventure story known as a Viking saga? (English)
7. Can you prepare a talk about your topic and could you make a Powerpoint presentation?
We look forward to seeing how creative you can be!
Mrs Marshall & Mr Wylie