Try to tick off as many as you can with your child/children during their time at Howitt Primary Community School.
The children’s folders are kept in school at this time. There are many activities which can be achieved at home even during lockdown!
All you need to do it make a note of the number and collect some evidence, this may be written, recorded or even a photograph.
Wouldn’t it be great if we could give out lots of awards?
- Raise at least £10 for a charity event
- Take part in a charity event out of school
- Organise a charity event/ run a stall
- Lead an assembly on a worthwhile topic
- Clean up the community
- Help improve an area of the school
- Keep a recycling diary
- Make an environmental poster
- Help someone in need
- Become a mini leader
- Care for new child at school/become a buddy and model good choices
- Take care of school equipment/be a successful classroom monitor over term
- Teach someone a new skill
- Encourage Healthy Eating – diary/poster/research
- Promote good hygiene in school/home – poster
- Sing in an old people’s home
- Make someone in our community smile, make a difference
- Online Safety – promote and display appropriate us of IT equipment, report inappropriate use
- Follow or create a nature trail
- Hand something in of value that you have found
- Write a positive comment on our school website
- Build a memorial – eg. National Memorial Aboretum
- Random act of kindness – appear on our board
- Promote British Values – democracy, tolerance and respect
- Learn about someone else’s religion in your school or community