Try to tick off as many as you can with your child/children during their time at Howitt Primary Community School.
The children’s folders are kept in school at this time. There are many activities which can be achieved at home even during lockdown!
All you need to do it make a note of the number and collect some evidence, this may be written, recorded or even a photograph.
Wouldn’t it be great if we could give out lots of awards?
- Learn a musical instrument and perform it to others
- Complete a reading challenge
- Times Tables – award for improvement
- Spellings – award for improvement
- Complete a school bike ride over 10 miles
- Perform a lead role in a school play
- Achieve 25 metres swimming
- Write a book/article for the website/school newspaper/song
- Appear in the media for something successful or win a competition
- Have a conversation in a different language
- Piece of artwork displayed in a gallery
- Raise over £50 for charity
- Take part in a triathlon
- Attend a school residential
- Solve a complex problem
- 100% attendance
- Receive the head teachers award in assembly
- Receive individual praise from a member of the community
- Write and read a prayer in assembly
- Bring in an individual award that you have achieved outside of school
- Produce a new invention/idea that makes a difference
- Conduct a science experiment and tell us about it
- Deliver a powerpoint presentation
- Develop one of the following: coding for a new programme, new recipe
- Complete work experience and record your aspirations for the future