Try to tick off as many as you can with your child/children during their time at Howitt Primary Community School.
The children’s folders are kept in school at this time. There are many activities which can be achieved at home even during lockdown!
All you need to do it make a note of the number and collect some evidence, this may be written, recorded or even a photograph.
Wouldn’t it be great if we could give out lots of awards?
- Participate in 3 school competitions in a year
- Take part in a school camp out
- Solve a problem with a group of friends
- Attend an after school club for at least 6 sessions
- Belong to any team outside of school and show us evidence of this
- Take part in an enterprise project in school
- Represent the school as part of a team
- Represent Embark as part of a team
- Take part in a school performance to an audience as a team
- Represent your class on the school council
- Lead a team of children in school
- Convince your teacher over the year that you are an effective team member
- Teach another group of children a new skill
- Contribute to a team at sports day
- Lead peer reading with a group of younger children
- Receive an award e.g sticker or certificate etc that recognises your team work or helping someone else
- Take part in a team activity outside in the dark
- Supporting a fellow member in class who is struggling
- Complete a team Project in class with children you don’t normally work with
- Build a structure with a team in class
- Cook a meal as a team/plan a menu
- Learn how to give constructive feedback to a fellow pupil/team member
- Show resilience as a team by working together to overcome a difficult situation.
- Set yourself a stretch goal
- Get a team to set up or scavenger/treasure hunt for children in the Embark family