2 Year Olds
Howitt Primary Community School
Welcome to our Rhyme room page
We currently have spaces available for 2 year olds in our morning sessions and afternoon sessions.
Mornings - 8.45 - 11.45
Afternoons - 12.15 - 3.15
Flexible paid and funded sessions available.
To check if you are eligible for free 15 hours and apply visit
- text Child to 86555 and get a call back
- call 01629 539316, 01629 539319 or 01629 539319 (9am to 5pm weekdays)
If you wish to book a visit or require any more information please phone Ellinor Edgeley Early Years Co-ordinator or Debbie Walker on 01773 713217
Each half term the children will be involved in a different topic/learning themes, our topics for this year are:
- Ourselves – What do I know about me?
- Toys - What are our favourite toys?
- Traditional Stories - What is your favourite part of a story?
- Caring for our world - How can we care for where we live? How do we care for each other?
- Growing - What can we grow in the garden?
- Authors – What are our favourite books?